08 August, 2014

blackout

IMG_2762_editedIMG_2660_editedtwo-in-oneIMG_2749_editedIMG_2728_editedIMG_2765_edited

Coat from Soeurs.co / Shirt from Unravvel

The night after I shot these, it was made known to me that the Hungry Ghost Festival had commenced, which means for the next month, I will probably incorporate brighter colors into my outfits. Probably. On the contrary to certain uncertainties, there is evidently a place where my hands love to rest in but who can blame them? Pockets are lovely. Also, blessed be all online shopping gods for satisfying my coat lust with this light material one from Soeurs.co.

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or like my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!


Find me on: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Ask.fm | Lookbook | Teenvogue | Tumblr

shop similar:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous all black look.

    I nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award.
    Hope you don't mind checking out the post on my blog :)

    Much Love, M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin